Friday, September 4, 2015

Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigments Review

Hey there!

So I have used the Color Tattoo cream shadows but I have never used these babies before, and you guys will NEVER believe where I found them!!! Wait for it....... THE DOLLAR TREE!!!!
I know right.. Crazy. Any way on to my swatches and opinion on these.

So I picked up every color they had available but I will be going back to see if they get any more :)

The colors I got were Breaking Bronze, Buff & Tuff, Pink Rebel, Downtown Brown and Never Fade Jade.


I bought Breaking Bronze a week ago and I have used it a lot since, it's super smooth and easy to apply with little to no fall out. I have not used the other yet. I plan on mapping out looks with the them this week!


I like the fact that the are shimmery but now glittery. They are buttery too.  Buff & Tuff is pretty but I don't know how I feel about it yet it has a lot of glitter but it may look good. I will report back to you guys on that. Below are swatches but you really can't see the glitter in it.


I think Downtown Brown will make a cute smokey brown look alongside of my Milani Shadow Eyez pencil!!! I will be posting pics of that soon!!! 

All in all these are great and for $1 you can't beat it!!! Tell me what you guys think and show off your thrifty Dollar Tree finds! Don't forget #tatswingsandnerdythings



No comments:

Post a Comment