Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Milani Rose Collection Blushes!!!

Hey there guys and dolls!! Sorry for the delay in posting it been one CRAZY week! Started a new schedule at work and I am pleasantly adjusting. Its been nice being home early enough to see life and my kids. God has once again blessed me. I have been super excited to share this new buy with you!!! I also have several others that I will be sharing throughout this month :)

Let's get started, shall we?

So I heard so many great things about these blushes so I decided to try them. Milani has great products and I have been using them for some time now. Their baked blush in Luminoso BE BANGIN! lol It was my holy grail for a long time and is also a dupe for NARS Orgasm. 

I was in the market for a new blush, especially because my MAC PeachTwist was dropped and shattered. I also wanted to try matte blushes this season. I went out and bought 2 of the Milani blushes from their Rose Collection. I was immediately drawn in by the colors, Romantic Rose and Coral Cove. 

PHOTO TIME!!






I must say I was super excited about this buy. So I tried Romantic Rose on the next day and wore it with a muted pink and taupe look eye. The blush blended super smooth and was just pigmented enough. (see pic below)

Here are 2 swatches that I did with my finger just to show you how pigmented they were and W00t! It was a win. I got TONS of compliments on this color when I wore it. I have not worn Coral Cove yet but I will update later.

You like that tat right... *Singy voice* Oh yea you like it!! Showing off some wrist LOL!


What made this buy twice as awesome..... These 2 beauties were priced @ $8.99 at my local Walgreens. I get to the register ready to pay $18 for them. I plugged my Balance Rewards number in there and BOOM! What did I see????? These babies are on sale this week for........$5.99!!!! So make sure you head down to your local Walgreens and get this baby for a steal!





Here I am in Romantic Rose!!!

Here is a list of products used for this look

Face:
NYC BB Creme in Medium
NYC Perfecting powder in Medium
Eye Pearl Salmon concealer
Highlight: Wet N Wild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana (Review coming soon)
Bronzer: Wet N Wild Bikini Contest
Blush: Milani Romantic Rose


Eyes:
Maybelline Blushed Nudes 
(Color #5 on lid, Color #9 in the crease and Color #6 outer corner)
Urban Decay Sin inner eye highlight
Hard Candy Walk the Line Liner in Asphalt
Milani Jumbo Shadow in Bronze on waterline
CoverGirl SuperSizer Mascara

Lips:
LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Blushing


Thats all for my thoughts on this amazing blush!!! Please comment below and tell me what you like about it and what blush in your makeup bag?? Also if I get 100 followers here on my blog I will give away one of these 2 babies. (Not these ones cuz they mines, but the same shade)


No comments:

Post a Comment