Tuesday, August 18, 2015

JCat Beauty's Liptitude Review

Sooo a friend of mine got one of these babies from ipsy and LOVED it! She ordered a few more and they did not suit her so she gave them to me to try and I really like them. I am typically not a huge fan of shiny glosses.. I am a lipstick girl myself.

Lets start with the exciting details, shall we?

You can get these beauties here at JCat Beauty's website. They are $5.99 each which is a good price for lip stain. They come in 14 different shades. I plan on buying Fantasy Dreamer before fall!!


The colors I got were  Lipbanging (on left LLS111) and  Scandalous (on right LLS106). I really like the way this lasts. It has a minty tingling thing going on as well. It has great holding power but I would definitely recommend a nude lip liner to keep it from bleeding.

SWATCHES:


Lipbanging is my favorite of the 2! It is very good with my ton and I have worn it with a bronze glow look before. Scandalous is a little bright for my liking . The one good thing about these, is the color payoff. The swatches are one swipe of the product!

In my opinion, these are definitely worth the try and for $5.99 they are easy on your pocket as well!! Shout out to Jcat!!

Do you have a favorite lippie? Leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment