Sunday, August 16, 2015

Gwynnie Bee!!!!

So I recently signed back up for thing called Gwynnie Bee!

Basically what it is, its Netflix for clothes!

I know the first thing that comes to mind is, EW used clothes... But no its actually really nice. Almost like having one of those closets from Clueless but it takes a few days to get the outfit.. But it is nice. Using Gwynnie Bee has helped my confidence some and helped me find a new style for myself.

As most of you know from bearing children I gained some weight over the years and I am working to take it off.. SOME of it. I love my curves and I don't want to lose too much weight really I just want to be healthy. Gwynnie Bee is very much for women with curves! They have like the CUTEST stuff really. A lot of vintage type dresses and skirts which really drew me in and not to mention they give you the first month FREE!!!! You can choose from 1 to 3 items out at a time!!

I have not received my new box yet but when I do I will do another post about the process and what I got :) If you want to try Gwynnie Bee yourself I placed the link below!!

Thanks for reading pretties!!!

Get a FREE Month of Gwynnie Bee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment