Friday, August 14, 2015

Welcome!!

Hey there guys and dolls!!
Thanks for coming on by. So this isn't my first time at the rodeo.. I fell off my bull and its time to get back on and ride! I used to have a beauty blog like AGES ago! I had a lot of lovely followers however... something happened with me. For those who are returning (for whom I am grateful!) I kinda disappeared out of no where and I am sorry. I was struggling with somethings in the background. For my new followers WELCOME!!!

So kids it's story time!!

So when I disappeared, I did not do it because I fell out of love with makeup! NEVER THAT!
I went through some image problems of my own. I fell into a depression that I thought I would never get out of. I fell out of love with me and fell away from someone who has always loved me unconditionally, God. I was so concerned how others felt I was not being myself but truthfully I did not know who I was. So with that being said I have spent the past few years falling in love with myself.

While self and I have had our ups and downs, we are stronger than ever! And working everyday to grow closer to Him!

So what's new?

Well I am happily married nowadays to a very handsome ginger whom I love dearly! We have been married for 2 and a half years now! (This pic is like 3 years old... But its my fave!)



Here is recent pic of me... After I lost the teal and purple hair :( #grownupprobs






My girls... well for you moms out there.. Time flies when you are raising kids huh? Starting next week, they are all in school.... *wipes tears* Thank God for waterproof makeup..

I have a few more tattoos and shiny new piercings from last we spoke as well..

Patience young grasshoppers I will show you soon!!

Thanks for reading my ramblings!!

Comment below on what's new with you!! Or what you'd like to see or read about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment