Friday, August 14, 2015

Maybelline Blushed Nudes First Thoughts!

Sooo for my first "First Thoughts!

I finally committed to buying Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette. I have been eyeballing it because I really wanted to add some rose colors to my collection. I have not tried the regular nudes palette BTW. I have Urban Decay Naked and its practically a dupe, but I will buy it soon.



So far, I like it but I just bought it yesterday. I did do some swatches (which I will post soon) and I like the pay off of most. Some of the lighter shades don't show up well. ( I am a MAC NC35) It comes with sponge applicators but I don't use them. I do keep them for projects and such.

Today I wore the shade second from the bottom right today on my lid and blended it with Urban Decay Naked and got a lot of compliments at work. I paired it with a nude pencil from the Fergie collection from Wet & Wild and OF COURSE my fave Hard Candy liquid liner. It lasted all day with out creasing.





I look forward to playing with it this week and letting you guys know what I think!!

Have you played with this yet? What was your thoughts?

I would like to hear what combos you did with it!!! Follow me on Instagram @tatswingsandnerdythings and #tatswingsandnerdythings so I can see!!!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment