Wednesday, September 2, 2015

MOTD- Look using Milani Coral Cove

Hey there!!!
So I am back again with a Make Up of the Day post! This is the look I wore today to work!

I was going for a natural glow on my face with a bronzy eye and a light pink lip. Here is how it came out! I love how the Milani blush gives me just a glowy look!



What products did you use you ask??

Face:
NYC BB Creme in Medium
NYC Perfecting Powder in Medium
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
MUFE HD Primer

Blush:
Milani Rose Blush in Coral Cove 

Highlight:
Wet N Wild Bronzing powder in Reserve Your Cabana

Bronzer:
Wet N Wild Bronzer in Bikini Cabana

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment in Bronze
Urban Decay Buck 
Urban Decay Dark Horse

Inner Eye 
Urban Decay Baked

Lower Lash
Urban Decay Baked
Urban Decay Dark Horse

Liner
Hard Candy Walk the line in Asphalt
Milani Shadow Stick in Brown 

Brows
Wet N Wild Brow Pencil in Dark Brown

Post your looks on Instagram and hashtag #tatswingsandnerdythings I wanna see what you got!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment